If you have been financially affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
You do not need to sign in to your account to find guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19).
You can find business-related support on GOV.UK, including:
- if you can delay your July 2020 Self Assessment payment on account
- claiming back coronavirus-related Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) paid to your employees
- claiming for self-employment income support
- claiming through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme for your furloughed employees’ wages
You can find general support on GOV.UK , including:
- how your employer can claim if you are furloughed
- the increase to Working Tax Credit and who it affects
- what you can do if you’re struggling because of coronavirus
If you do not need coronavirus guidance you can continue to your tax account.