7, STATION COURT, TOLLERTON, YORK, YO61 1RH
- Local Authority
- Local authority reference number
- Council Tax band
- Improvement indicator
- With effect from
- 1 December 2008
- Mixed-use property
- Court code
What does my property information mean?
Local authority reference number
The unique number given to the property when it was added to the Council Tax list.
Council Tax Band
The band the property is currently in. This determines how much Council Tax is paid.
If the property has been improved or extended since it was placed in a Council Tax band, a Yes will be shown. If a Yes is shown, the band will be reviewed and may increase following the sale of the property.
With effect from
The date the Council Tax band became effective from.
A residential property also used for business. For example, a shop with a flat above.
If the Council Tax band has been reviewed by a Valuation Tribunal or High Court, a court code will be shown. The codes are:
- V - Valuation Tribunal determination
- C - Valuation Tribunal confirmation
- D - High Court determination
- H - High Court confirmation
- R - Valuation Tribunal re-determination following High Court referral
- E - High Court consent order