HM Revenue & Customs

How do I let you know if my warehouse registration details change?

If your warehouse registration details change, or there are changes in either your warehousekeeper or owner detail then you must inform HM Revenue and Customs in accordance with paragraph 5.7 of Notice 196 Excise goods: authorisation of warehousekeepers and approval of premises.

Where there's been a change of legal entity and the original approval has been cancelled you'll need to un-enrol the old detail from the ATWD Service. If the new entity has been approved, and you wish to continue submitting online declarations you should enrol the new entity. For further advice on online service registration please contact the e-Customer Support Helpdesk on Tel 0300 200 3701.