HM Revenue & Customs

I'm registered as a Self Assessment or Corporation Tax Agent. Do I need to register separately to be a CIS Service Agent?

If you want to act Online for your CIS clients you must first get an Agent ID from the Agent Reference Service and then, with your new Agent ID, enrol online for the CIS service using the HMRC Online Services or the Government Gateway.