HM Revenue & Customs

Can I amend my Company Tax Return online after I've submitted it?

Yes. You can amend a return you've already submitted to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You can send amendments online or on paper.

Guidance about how to amend a return can be found on the Corporation Tax Online: setting up and managing your online account web page.