HM Revenue & Customs

How do I enrol for the ERS service?

ERS is part of the PAYE for employers online service. You will need to sign up to use PAYE for employers through HM Revenue and Customs Online Services. Follow the link below to see how you sign up and register.

Welcome to HMRC Online Services