HM Revenue & Customs

How can I send an amendment online when my payroll software does not allow this?

You can use the HM Revenue and Customs PAYE online service to send your amended forms but please note that this is only recommended for small employers with 50 employees or less.

Log in to HMRC Online Services and follow the 'File PAYE returns and forms online' link from the PAYE for Employers online service 'At a glance' page.

Once you have created an employee list you can choose to amend either a P14 End of Year or P35 End of Year form by following the relevant link in the 'Employee actions' or 'End of year returns' section.