HM Revenue & Customs

Can I amend forms and returns previously filed over the Internet?

Yes. If you're using Pension Schemes Online you can amend previously submitted forms and returns by choosing the relevant link from the 'Reporting' section on your Pension Schemes homepage. You can then select the name of the form or the return you want to amend. Check with your software provider if you're using commercial software.