HM Revenue & Customs

If I am having problems using the Self Assessment Service - what do I do?

If you're using the free HM Revenue and Customs online service, you'll find lots of help within the online tax return form, but if you can't find the answer, please use the link below to contact the Online Services Helpdesk.

Contact the Online Services Helpdesk