HM Revenue & Customs

Do I have to tell HMRC if I recommence supplying goods subject to the reverse charge?

Yes. You should tell HMRC the date you recommenced and provide contact details. You can do this by following the 'Notify us of your recommencement date' link on the main RCSL menu screen. Notification to HMRC must be within 30 days of recommencement