HM Revenue & Customs

Claims under UK allowances or Double Taxation Agreements: Reference number

Your reference number will normally begin with either

- 904/ for personal allowance claims or

- a number (e.g. 13/) for Double Taxation claims.

The reference can be found on any letter you have received on this subject from the Centre for Non-Residents

If you do not have a Claims reference number, please leave this field blank.