Cyllid & Thollau EM

Self Assessment Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)

Your UTR will have been given to you by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) when you registered for Self Assessment. It is made up of 10 numbers, for example 1234567890 and you will find it on your Tax Return (SA100), a Notice to complete a Tax Return (SA316) or on your Statement of Account. It may also be on other documents from HMRC.