HM Revenue & Customs


Please enter your new title if it has changed as a result of a marriage, civil partnership, separation, educational achievement, honorary diploma or honour bestowed.

Please note: This field is not intended for you to tell HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) about a change of legal gender. You must do this in writing and include your Gender Recognition Certificate (unless you have elected for the Gender Recognition Panel to notify HMRC directly).