HM Revenue & Customs

UK income or capital gain

If you have received income or a capital gain from a UK source during the period you require the certificate, not already entered on this form, please enter the type and amount of the income or gain. This should be entered in pounds sterling.

Please follow the link below for more information about the UK source of income or capital gain you have received to see if it would require you to complete a tax return.

Do you need to complete a tax return