HM Revenue & Customs

Type(s) and amount(s) of income for the period

This should include types of foreign income the Certificate of Residence is required to cover under the terms of the Double Taxation Agreement, such as dividends from companies, employment income etc. This should be entered in amounts of pounds sterling.