HM Revenue & Customs

New title

Please enter your new title if it has changed as a result of a marriage, civil partnership, separation, educational achievement, honorary diploma or honour bestowed.

Please note: This field is not intended for you to advise HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) of a change of legal gender. This must be done in writing with the Gender Recognition Certificate included (unless you have elected for the Gender Recognition Panel to notify HMRC directly).