Your payment details

Only use this if the payment reference on your payslip is 14 or 15 characters long and starts with an 'X'. Please see paying HMRC for other types of payments.
Tax, penalty or settlement
Is there anything wrong with this page?

Get help using this service

Don't include any personal or financial information. For example, your National Insurance or credit card numbers.