Cookies, privacy and terms
This is a joint service from Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). The departments have their own cookie policies, privacy policies and terms and conditions. They also share data collected through the service.
Data shared between departments
Companies House shares the following data with HMRC:
- the company name
- the company's registered office address
- each director's name, their correspondence address and date of birth
- whether incorporation has been successful or not
- (if successful) the company registration number
HMRC shares the following with Companies House:
- the email address used for Government Gateway registration
Each department has its own policies to ensure the protection of your personal information.