HM Revenue & Customs

Claims under UK allowances or Double Taxation Agreements - Non-Resident Individual

*indicates required information

Please tell us your:

 Help for Phone number in full

Security details

If you have a specific enquiry regarding your personal tax affairs, or want to tell us of a change in your circumstances, please provide us with the following information for security purposes. This is important as it helps us validate your identity. We have a duty of care to protect our customers and we will not reply where we feel that confidentiality may be breached.

 Help for Your tax reference number
 Help for National Insurance number (NINO)

Enquiry details