HM Revenue & Customs

General Enquiry - Non-Resident Individual

*indicates required information

This form is only for general enquiries by non-resident individuals.

Please tell us your:

 Help for Phone number in full:

Additional details

This form is for general enquiries by non-resident individuals.

The following information may help us answer your enquiry or tell you who you may need to contact.

If you complete a Self Assessment tax return, please provide your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) below.

 Help for Unique Taxpayer Reference (if applicable):

If you don't have a National Insurance number for the UK, please enter 'NONE' in the field below.

 Help for National Insurance number (if applicable):

If you are no longer a resident in the UK, please provide in the field below your previous UK address or the UK address that you still hold.

 Help for UK address line 1:
 Help for UK employer's name and address:

Enquiry details