HM Revenue & Customs

Request form CT61 - Return of Income Tax on company payments

*indicates required information

You can use this form to request form CT61 to declare deductions of company payments and interest.

Please note: For additional help you can click on the help icons (?) that appear next to various field labels below.

Contact details

 Help for Full name:
 Help for Position in company:
 Help for Contact telephone number:
 Help for Email address:


Request CT61 form

 Help for Reference number or Unique Taxpayer Reference:
 Help for Company name:
 Help for Company Registration Number:


After you click the 'Next' button you will see a preview page summarising the information you have provided. If this page is not displayed, please use the scroll bar to locate any missing or incorrect entries highlighted in red.