BETA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Use this service to register with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for supervision under the Money Laundering regulations.

If you’re already registered you can update your information, de-register or renew your registration.

You need to be signed into your Government Gateway account to access the service. If you don’t have an account you can sign up for Government Gateway as part of your registration. Keep your Government Gateway ID number in a safe place as you will need it each time you use the service.

Sign in

Before you register

Registration fees

You’ll need to pay fees for anti-money laundering supervision. You can pay by Bacs or by debit or corporate credit card after you submit your information. HMRC will review your submission after we have received payment.

Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) number

If we can’t find your business automatically, we’ll ask for your UTR. This is a 10 digit number that you can find on previous tax returns and other documents from HMRC. It may be labelled ‘Tax Reference’, ‘UTR’ or ‘Official Use’.

Get help with this page. Get help with this page.