The company can't register an employer online
You should register by phone or post.
Contact HMRC - they'll arrange for someone to call you back to help you register.
You'll need to provide the following details about the company.
- company name, registered address and phone number
- trading name if this is different
- business activities - for example, electrical engineering
- Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR)
- company registration number
- the names and National Insurance numbers of every company director