Check if you have an annual allowance tax charge on your pension savings
Use this service to check if you have to pay tax on your pension savings.
You cannot use this calculator if you are a member of a hybrid scheme.
You can use this calculator if you are a member of a:
- UK Registered pension scheme
- Qualifying overseas pension scheme
Before you start
You need to know:
- what types of pension schemes you have or had
- how much has been saved in your pension schemes for the dates you want to check
- if and when you have flexibly accessed your pension savings
- if you have exceeded the threshold income for the relevant tax years
- if you have exceeded the adjusted income for the relevant tax years
Find out more about:Is this page not working properly? (opens in new tab)