Skip to main content

Ask for a copy of your Corporation Tax UTR

We will send a copy of your Corporation Tax Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) by post to the company’s registered address as shown on Companies House. It’s sent by post to keep your details secure.

You will need your:

  • company registration number
  • registered company name

You will not be able to request a copy of a Corporation Tax UTR for companies that have been:

  • officially closed or dissolved
  • struck off and are no longer on the Companies House register
  • changed to a different type of organisation and are no longer a registered company
  • recently incorporated - your UTR should arrive at the company’s registered address soon

Before you start

You might also find your Corporation Tax UTR:

  • in your business tax account - if you have already registered for online tax services and attached the UTR to your profile
  • on previous letters from us - like a reminder to file a Corporation Tax Return or on a previous Corporation Tax Return
Warning Alert You can only use this service if the company is registered with Companies House.